Consign & Design Shoreline is creating a small business marketplace and has invited a few select business to share their space on Small Business Saturday, November 30th. Come visit the small business who have a big impact on our community as they gather together in one big place!
|Small Businesses Participating in the Small Business Marketplace on Small Business Saturday. November 30, 2013
On Saturday November 30th, Consign & Design Shoreline is hosting a Small Business Marketplace. It occurred to us that there are small business owners who don’t have retail storefronts but are trying to grow their businesses. It made sense to us that we invite them into our showroom, expose them to our customers, expose us to their customers and drive new folks in to meet all of us.
Here’s what’s in store (no pun intended)
from 10:00 AM and 5:30 PM Saturday November 30, 2013:
- Chestnut Fine Foods owner, Fred will be doing a baking demo and tasting (we’re hoping it’s pies!!).
- Gabe from Total Balance will be doing Chair Massage.
- Natureworks will be represented with Fresh Handmade Arrangements.
- Stephen Puzycki will be providing live music and promoting his custom wedding songs
- Linda Packard will be representing Re/Max talking about her 10 Point Guarantee
- Bear Beatty owner of Estate Solutions will be available to talk about residential contents liquidation and signing folks up for his Winter workshop.
- City Climb will be here to talk about their fabulous climbing facility in New Haven.
There will be a raffle every hour. Two of our raffle sponsors are Thimble Island Brewing Company and Scranton Financial Group. These folks were unable to attend but wanted to be part of the excitement. All event participants will also be providing raffle prizes!!
And of course Consign & Design Shoreline will have a fabulous selection of fine furniture, rugs and accessories including lots of unusual small and Christmas items.
Please stop by and support us. We may be small, but we are having a big impact in our community.